Sharing my passion for Nia and flowing with those pearls that life brings.
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Numbers. . .
Last night's class focus was shift with the intention of intrinsic releasing and gathering. When we moved into floorplay we invited in awareness of something to release as well as something to gather. As I asked, I sensed the fear of numbers in my body - number on the scale, number of students, number of classes, number of friends, number on evaluations, number on tests. . . As I rolled, pushed, pulled, and then remained in stillness, I sensed the threat of losing my job (NOT my sacred livelihood) this week over a number, the fear of a high number on the scale, the judgment placed on my worth based on a number. The dots connected and I released the power I have given to those numbers and to those who value numbers over people. All this occurred while sharing the space with my gift of a desk guide, Rachel. Everything was exactly as it needed to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment