Sharing my passion for Nia and flowing with those pearls that life brings.

Monday, March 7, 2011

and so it is. . .

Our March theme for Nighttime Nia at NiaMoves is abundance. I love this theme as Spring rolls in, awakens blossoms while green pops out and paints the formerly dreary landscape with movement and growth. And, in the space of abundance, I will step out of teaching Nia at NiaMoves at the end of March.

It was three years ago that I took my first Nia class at NiaMoves where, in the first few songs, my body celebrated with a "YES" and months later I began my course of study with White Belt with Green and Blue to follow.  Along the path of sharing Nia with others I have sensed, stumbled, laughed, created, cried, followed, led, transmitted, received, yelled, whispered, pushed, pulled, stretched, recoiled, blossomed, stood still, grown, and danced. My steps have taken me in all directions, including repeated bumps into the mirror when I've blurred truth's reflection.

I have found clarity to be a potent elixir. I am clear that I am a grateful student of Nia and that teaching at NiaMoves has been an amazing ride.  I am clear that it's time for shift and I embrace it filled with gratitude for all who have entrusted me with their space. I am clear that I am stepping out rather than stepping away. Yes, clarity certainly tastes delicious.

and so it is!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it certainly does. Much love to you for all that you do in the world. I can't believe it's only been 3 years...

    ReplyDelete