Top 10 list of what revealed itself to me during Green Belt:
10. I complicate things.
9. The details are there for a reason.
8. Read thoroughly.
7. Assessments are focus guides for growth.
6. I have the time. It's how I choose to spend it that makes the difference.
5. Valuing myself teaches others how to value me.
4. I facilitate rather than teach.
3. I am first and foremost a student of the practice.
2. Consciously choosing opens an array of options.
1. The Joy of Movement is at the heart of Joi.
Thanks for posting this Joi!! I love your top 10 things you learned in Green Belt -- and I also love that your Nia Teacher Profile shows Green Belt Certified!! You go girl!! I'm so proud of you!
ReplyDeleteI love that you have so much Clarity about your Green experience. I don't know that I could come up with a list of 3 on my own and yet I find it very easy to "own" yours. One of the things I learned just the other day is that I'm okay with little j Joy.
ReplyDelete