Sharing my passion for Nia and flowing with those pearls that life brings.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Driving a new vehicle

Letting go of the following vehicle:  roomy, automatic, safe, great resale value, low mileage, under warranty, other title.

FAQs:
Why are you getting rid of this one?
A:      It's safe. roomy. consumes more fuel. automatic. someone else has the title. I get in, put it in drive and go. There's no need to sense when to shift gears. I can fill it with loads of crap that I don't need "just in case".

What are you diving now?
A.     older model, smaller, manual, higher mileage, clear title

Why?
A.     Its high mileage demonstrates resilience. consumes less fuel. runs efficiently. I'm learning to hug curves and shift with ease. It's clearly mine. I feel free when I move around in it.

off for a drive. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment